Friday, November 01, 2013

Summer 2013 Photo Overload

I've been a little burnt out on blogging. Did you notice? (Three kids. I have THREE of them.) So, here's a quick rundown of our summer. 'Cause Mama's got to go to bed.

June: Grandpa Tim comes to visit! We paint bunkbeds and go to the zoo.





















July: Tamsie turns three and promptly breaks her arm.









August: We visit Grandma and Pop-Pop. Portland still feels like home.

















At the Portland LDS temple: ten years an eternal family!



September: Camryn starts kindergarten. And loves it. Tamsin misses her sister.









October: Stephen and Melinda come to visit. The cousins go wild.











It was a great summer. I have too many children. And it was a great summer.

4 comments:

Katie (and Ken) Baldwin said...

The picture of Eliza and Grandpa Tim melted my heart. And then the one of Tamsin, Grandpa Tim, AND giraffes was totally cool! And you and gorillas - so great. I nearly licked the screen when I saw your ice cream from Salt & Straw. And our temple trip - ahhh. The shot of Camryn about to board the bus for her first day of kindergarten, hand clasped in Grandma Linda's, nearly ripped my heart out. And I loved seeing the girls with their cousins! Montage - well done!

Katie (and Ken) Baldwin said...

Oh! And seeing Tamsin's birthday before her little arm accident melted my heart. Poor kiddo. She's getting so big! But yes - that pink little cast sure made her all the more mischievous, didn't it?

linda said...

Thanks for the summer recap. It really was a fun and exhausting time for you, wasn't it?

A Wink and a Smile said...

Poor tamsin broke her arm. On the bright side i guess that limits her to not getting into to much trouble. Hmm... there's a thought. How did she break her arm? J/k. Just think if we still lived there James and camryn would go to the same elementary school.