Mouth agape. Eyes glazed over in horror. Shall I ship our Dyson vacuum out for you?The wee girls look like they are having the time of their lives, however!
Me: "I think Camryn's trying to eat that oatmeal."Mom: "Or is she bowing toward Mecca?"
I guess the positive note is that the girls may have enjoyed a healthy snack while they were wreaking havoc.
hahahahahahahahahahaha. When i saw the oatmeal barrel, i was like, wow, megan is brave. i guess she wasn't lying when she said she actually does like to clean.
I didn't notice Camryn folded over on the floor until I took a second glance, made me laugh out loud! Oh the joys of little children :)
This sort of thing has happened to me WAY too many times. I think I should do something, I procrastinate, I pay the consequences.Ah, the life of a mother. (sigh)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mouth agape. Eyes glazed over in horror. Shall I ship our Dyson vacuum out for you?
The wee girls look like they are having the time of their lives, however!
Me: "I think Camryn's trying to eat that oatmeal."
Mom: "Or is she bowing toward Mecca?"
I guess the positive note is that the girls may have enjoyed a healthy snack while they were wreaking havoc.
hahahahahahahahahahaha. When i saw the oatmeal barrel, i was like, wow, megan is brave. i guess she wasn't lying when she said she actually does like to clean.
I didn't notice Camryn folded over on the floor until I took a second glance, made me laugh out loud! Oh the joys of little children :)
This sort of thing has happened to me WAY too many times. I think I should do something, I procrastinate, I pay the consequences.
Ah, the life of a mother. (sigh)
Post a Comment